Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 17th November 2010, 06:12 PM
pong
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yannawa View Post
HandSome massage between soi 23 and soi 25.
[or Ball,
Have you been already, dear Yannawa? I did-and my advice is to keep BALL in your dreams-he needs a few monthes of proper trainign in how to please a real gentleman. Hails from some village in ChMai-was honest enough to tell he did not like BKK at all but came to make big money.
it turned out a bit disaster-one of the very few times i gave up my intent of coming. He had no clue about how to handle cream (you can choose between oil/crm in the room),but did Thai-style quite well. Was like a young horse footballer-goofing around in the dressing room afters. But all choices were offered-go together/or not to shower (afters he took opportunity to wash his hair with the fresh shampoo). Told me he was just 8 days working there.Either mixed thai/Yipun-or looking like that.
The owner of the palce is mr. Alex (yes, with KS), and has double US/Thai passpt and is quite pleasant. the palce is fine and well kept-but is only open for 3 month. They also do superVIP-rooms with yacoozi etc-but for such an expense they will need to get properly trained boys IMHO. gave him the minimum recmdd amount, with which he seemed quite disappointed. The final 5 mins left (American-so time is money-you have the right to it, but not a sec longer) he asked me about it and I showed him a variety of more sensual cream strokes and how to do. I would have gladly waived MY tuition fee for that if they had asked me. But good luck anyway.
Quote |