Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Magic Hands (Pho Land) massage
View Single Post
Old 17th November 2010, 06:48 PM
KhunTST
Cruiser

Thanks for our post. I went again last night (living locally) wanting a massage for the upper body only for remedial purposes( I kid you not). Remember I had been there Tues for foot massage and the silly but very attentive host could not remember me. Fancy!! I thought I was most memorable but I digress.

So I explained what I wanted just upper body etc. We decided upon a Thai full body massage which of course begins at the toes and ends at your crown. I was taken to the 3rd floor where they have half a dozen mattresses on the floor surrounded on all sides by curtains. Not the best situation as I don't like listening to other folk being 'massaged'. However I just relaxed and let this young fellow who has had 100 hours of training etc etc. do his thing. I must have looked a bit gruff so he didn't offer me HJ or anything and while I was enjoying the massage not knowing the masseur puts me on edge just a little when they start pushing and pulling. I always find subsequent massage with someone who has got to know your physical decay much better. The young fellow took off his T-shirt, kept his pants on which suited me so no happpy ending. Lovely looking fellow with hair that looked like black fur making feel postively elderly!! Ha Ha!!

He did a good enough job. For the one hour the charge only 150 baht. I gave him a good tip. This morning I think I have benefitted from the tussle so will go back and try and get the guy again.

As for the facilites. They are very good quality as Curiouser says. There is a nice atmosphere and a general pleasant vibe about the place. Its main advantage for me is the location but the other issues are also important to a lesser degree. I think you could get to know a few of guys there and get good massage quality and fringe benefits if so desired.
Quote |