Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Glory holes
Thread: Glory holes
View Single Post
Old 18th November 2010, 07:12 AM
sextile
Cruiser

BIG C - Om yai ...

-- Today, (18th.), a'noon. I visited a former boi-friend in his hair-dressing salon by BIG C - Om yai;
- 'Where is Om Yai?';
- Well, let's write that I make the Google Earth's co-ords. to be roughly 100-16-31.E.x13-42-31.N.,(but I'm prepared for corr'ns. on this.);
- My Bangkok City Atlas. - ISBN.: 9 789749 440780. - shews it towards the TOP LEFT in the yellow area on p.25.;
- Or to put it another way the return - IN-bound - 'bus.-journey took all of 01Hr.&50mins., (mostly along Phet Kasem rd.), back to SANAM LUANG; a distance of some 18M.; the 'fare. bring just 08.Bh.!

-- BIG C - Om yai has but two hawng nahm that I saw in my walking & looking -
1. - GF.: Enter the mall by its main ent'ce., and continue towards the Food Ct., wch. is situated towards the back, turn RIGHT at the S&P. shop,(RHS.), and RIGHT again; (there are the usual int'l signs hanging-down from the ceiling.);
- There are smallish holes in many - but not all - of the cubicles' partitions, wch. are roughly 08ins. above the floor-level, (under wch. a slim-bodied Thai could easily slither!), and are approx. 7'.06". high - with no ext'ns. on top!
2. - 1fl., (US. 2nd. floor.), no holes seen.

-- I visited twice: approx. 15. & 17.hrs.;
- While there was plenty of eye-candy in the shopping space those availing of the facilities were mostly of riper years. One lewd fellow of the baser sort followed me IN on the 1fl., took an adjacent cubicle and started making all too obvious gestures beneath the partition:

-- Although prices in gen'l. appeared to be cheaper than in Cen't. BKK., and there are small peep-holes for the Tea-room Queans, not really worth the journey; but maybe week-ends might be more fruitful?
Quote |