Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Milking the Prostate
View Single Post
Old 18th November 2010, 10:34 PM
NakedAl
Cruiser

Just finished

Saw this post just after I spent about two hours massaging my prostate with a series of buttplugs and progressively larger dildos. Leaking precum all that time (makes a tasty snack, BTW--and efficient cleanup). Eventually spewed a big load all over my belly, with a little help from my hand...For me there's no question that leisurely prostate massage leads to a more powerful orgasm, whether it be from digital (my least favorite), insertables or a skilled fucker.

I have only had a couple of friction-free orgasms, tho. I am jealous of you guys who can knock them off easy. One time I laid myself in a sling in a bathhouse orgy room with a Manhandler dildo fully inserted, the handle poking out of my ass for anybody who wanted to play. A leather guy who I'd messed with earlier strolled by and took up the invitation. All I can say is that he was an artist with that thing, me ecstatically moaning and writhing and him totally absorbed in pleasuring me. All of a sudden I just started squirting gobs all over myself--one of my most intense orgasms ever.

Damn, now I'm horny again. Catch ya later.
Quote |