Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Tourism
Thread: Tourism
View Single Post
Old 19th November 2010, 05:56 PM
KhunTST
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonfed View Post
I am sure we have all seen it many times in Soi Twilight etc - bunches of straights having a laugh down Queer Street, joking about all the silly little girly boys and their fat fag farangs, but last night in Soi Paradise (Phuket) I got particularly angry when a young straight couple walked slowly up the soi with a video camera, filming the zany antics of all us homos (who, as far as I could see, were, like me, doing no more than drinking peacefully in the soi) as if we were animals in the zoo.

But then I started to wonder whether in fact this was a good thing - people showing genuine curiosity in our lifestyle is probably better than simply hurling bricks at us or beating us up in parks. So - are these voyeurs to be booed or cheered?
Its life luvvy. Gays know how to have a good time and straights of all ages are attracted to good times... Gays make places 'safer' for women etc. I have seen this happen in several cities. The blending is good for everyone. Don't forget these are the folk who vote for gay marriage back home etc.

I know it can piss some off. If you want to avoid them all together go to one of the suck theatres or saunas. Never seen a frontbum (female) at Heaven, the Pahon or Babbleon... LOL
Quote |