Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Gimme your Sexclub stories
View Single Post
Old 23rd November 2010, 11:28 PM
NakedAl
Cruiser

Le Bunker, Paris

Hey Guys, thanks for these stories, there are adventures to be had everywhere. I have rarely been to a sexclub where I didn’t have a good time. But the last time I saw Paris, I saw stars, and plowed one of the most beautiful butts in Europe (well, of the best that I saw, anyway). But, I’m getting ahead of myself.
Went to Le Bunker at about 8 pm on a Tuesday last September. Packed my clothes in a locker (it was naked night), had a drink at the bar and then headed downstairs to explore. Two corridors of private and windowed booths, glory holes, slings, exam tables, twists and turns to video areas and at the end a large orgy room. Sort of slow at first but in an hour the place filled up. Although I’m an older guy I like naked parties the best because there’s a lot less posing, intrigue, guesswork—either they’re into you or not. And, I love showing and watching. So when I turned into the semi-dark room and found about 30 or 40 naked Frenchmen of all shapes, sizes and hues standing, squatting, kneeling, offering, declining, watching, bending over, thrusting, moaning and grunting I got totally gooned. Fuck, I loved the sensation as I squeezed through the tangle of bare legs, arms and butts, my hard dick brushing the back of heads busy giving blow jobs, feeling smooth muscular backs and asses, groping sweaty balls and dicks still wet with saliva. Look into guys eyes and you see they are dazed by the sheer excess of it all.
I found a spot against the wall. The guy next to me starts groping both me and the guy on his other side. I slide my hand down a solid, trim torso to grope back and soon am kneeling in front of a nice thick 7” very hard penis, which he gently thrusts in and out of my mouth. Soon I am joined by Mr. Other Side, and we spend the next half hour sharing this beauty, alternately swallowing it and then passing it back and forth with our mouths so we can watch it disappear down the other’s throat, then kissing like vacuum cleaners with that big dick rubbing against our cheeks. Suck BigDick for a while, nibble both sides of the shaft, then kiss all wet and sloppy and make him nuts while he tries to pry our mouths apart with his dick so he can bury it down a throat. Oh, and grope each other.
Finally ends with BigDick moaning loudly as he uses the friction from our cheeks to spew a thick wad all over them. A few more wet kisses, then off to clean up and a few trips around the circuit to watch the beautiful men pleasuring each other, wondering if I’ll find another scene so electric.
No worry. I noticed again the older, small muscular guy who’d draped himself over a chair for over an hour, offering his surprisingly perky tight ass. I approached him but he wasn’t interested, apparently younger guys only. So Mr. 6 ft, 200# muscle stud comes along, massages himself hard, dons a condom and mounts him gently from behind. More moaning (everybody’s really vocal there, it’s great). Since I have nothing better to do, I stand behind this pair, admiring Mr. 6 ft’s broad sweaty back, firm ass muscles flexing as he finds his rhythm, puts one leg up on the chair seat to get a deeper thrust, and nails the older guy good, who in the meantime has also found a cock to fuck his mouth. This voyeur’s delight has made me rock hard. The fuckee finally shoots and Mr. 6’ pulls out. Then, to my surprise, Mr 6 ft backs up a bit, fondles my hard cock and presses that perfect muscle butt against it. I suit up, bend him over and am suddenly inside his warm, well-greased tight ass. He’s taller than me so I force his ass down a bit, having him bend his knees. Then we get into a noisy, skin-slapping fuck. I’m at times draped all over his sweaty back with my torso, tweaking his nips and he’s bellowing gutteral French phrases that they could probably hear next door. We repositioned a few times to change friction and thrust, and he’s with me every move. Eventually I can’t hold back, pull out and shoot all over my hand, the floor, his butt. Stood there for the longest time caressing his back, butt and legs, took another deep breath and went to clean up. Called it a night around 11:00, as I was flying home next day.
Paris. Wow. Could the Eiffel Tower be that much of a phallic symbol?
Quote |