Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hero Massage: Report and Question
View Single Post
Old 25th November 2010, 01:47 AM
wantasian
Cruiser

Nobody is talking about sex slavery. I'm actually a very nice guy. But I've had a few non-massage encounters where a guy will say, "oh, yea, I do that" and then they don't really do it. I proceed to pay what I said I would, but I hate it afterward, and don't ever go with that guy again. Maybe that's the reason I jumped in here on this condom issue. I'll bet if it actually happened to the posters who are so outraged by my comments, they might be a little steamed afterward, too. It's the whole context of how it happens that can really turn someone off. If almost everyone gives head without a condom (I've almost never had anyone do the condom routine), what are we supposed to do?--Ask everyone the follow-up question, "And no condom, right?" And I agree that the hand-job thing is a total turn-off, too.
Quote |