Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hero Massage: Report and Question
View Single Post
Old 25th November 2010, 04:49 AM
JupiterJake
Cruiser

There was a lovely masseur at the Ambassador Hotel Fitness Centre with whom I enjoyed many an erotic hour. For over a period of a few months, on a weekly basis, I tried to gently coax him to suck my cock. It was always a playful coaxing. He always laughed but never did it. One day, after having been acquainted for about six months, he decided, without request, that he would lick my shaft. Progress! I complimented him effusively on his shaft licking skills. A few weeks later, he included the head of my cock into his licking regime - but was careful not to take all of my manhood into his mouth. Again, excited compliments from me for an excellent and very เสียว experience. You can see where this is going. It's now been a year since we first met. Last week I had him over to my apartment for a light supper and then an hour of fun. Forget the massage. At one stage he was standing over me as I had my tongue buried deep inside his gorgeous, straight manhole. A little later, he was naked on all fours in front of me giving me (with gusto) one of the best blow jobs I have ever had. An hour or so after that he was back with his girlfriend.

Sometimes things worth waiting for take time and gentle encouragement. If a massage guy wanted to use a condom on me I would not have a problem. But I would consider it a personal challenge to see what I could do on future meetings using my charm and good humor. Be respectful, fun, and most of all just enjoy your masseur's company. If he is a keeper, and you understand how Thai people tick, with a bit of patience and encouragement you'll soon have him on his knees going at it like pig in a tatty.
Quote |