Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - K-MALE CLUB, Massage parlor ...
View Single Post
Old 25th November 2010, 11:46 PM
sextile
Cruiser

K-MALE CLUB - massage parlor ...

-- To get-back on topic -

- Y'day., (25th. - US. Thanksgiving!) - it being a pink tkt. day -
- #504. 'bus., (yellow color.), from BKK. XTN. HOSP. to LAKSI, ('bus. stop has sign bd.: 19+446.), - fare 18.Bh. - took just about one hr. that time, (faster than previously.);

-- ETA. just before 15.hrs.;
- Saw but half-a-dozen masseurs sitting in their waiting area;
- As the duty m'san's. English is ltd. khun Sai-Fa was called-out to interpret; we agreed-on 500.Bh. for my usual 90 mins'. & oil-massage;
- I asked for the masseur mentioned by khun Pong - earlier postings #2. & #16., (still awaiting yr. promised e-mail!), - but despite my best efforts I achieved nothing. So I indicated my choice, but, still smiling, he declined. Thus I asked Sai-fa for his recommendation: possibly the smallest masseur there at around 4ft. 10ins. tall - masseur Nu, 20YO., hails from I-San, speaks but basic English, pale skin & some tattoos on his right & upper arm;
- I showered alone;
- Back in the room - having noted the tray with a couple of Condoms & a tube of lube. - I saw that masseur Nu was awaiting me with just a towel wrapped around him; but that was removed soon after I laid-down on the mattress;
- Well - the masseur didn't waste all that much time in hinting at his preferences: an initial & exploratory massage saw him sitting astride me within the first ten mins. But this time - remembering my previous experience with masseur Sai-Fa - I resolved neither to wiggle my arse nor to give any suggestive hints about being ready for the Final Favor;
- A more std. massage was given for my feet, calves, thighs & glutes. - not forgetting those places ... of course! Basically more of a 'Lick and a promise.' as one says than a good massage; rating 5/10.;
- Masseur Nu decided that enough was enough, opened the tube of K-Y. to shew what he sought; the way and frequency that he had been rubbing himself against me gave me an indic'n. of his endowment: short/avg. but quite thick, uncut.
- So I gave him the Final Favor, after wch. he offered the same to me - an offer that I accepted and for wch. he insisted that I lie-back on the mattress while he seated himself atop of me;
- After wch. some more massage for my chest before both of us went to the shower - this without my asking him, after washing & drying me he took a shower on his own;
- Total time in the massage room would have been just over one hour.

-- Downstairs I was offered a welcome cup of hot tea, wch. I drank while Sai-Fa & I chatted about this and that; after wch., at his request, I gave him my cell-'phone's. no. but advising him that I prefered SMS. to voice as I'm not really a cell-'phone. person.
- Before parting I advised Sai-Fa that I expected to return in maybe three or so weeks' time and hoped to enjoy his friend khun Aum - who is presently back in his home country - then; we'll see.
Quote |