Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hero Massage: Report and Question
View Single Post
Old 26th November 2010, 03:55 AM
trentaus
Cruiser

In my early visits to Bangkok, I had one or two guys who would only give me a bj with me wearing a condom and I declined, gave them a minimum tip and departed. In retrospect I think these guys were either straight or were just not into me, either way I guess if someone is not keen on you then they probably won't want to risk catching something however unlikely that might be. In all other subsequent cases though, and there have been countless, no condom was requested. I find that if the guy is really into you there is no stopping what they might let you do, and so the risk is all yours. The prior clinical analysis of what may or may not happen is a complete turnoff for me. In my experience it has been best to go with the flow, always respecting the other person's right to refuse which they never seem to do these days anyway.
Quote |