Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - K-MALE CLUB, Massage parlor ...
View Single Post
Old 27th November 2010, 08:38 PM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloot View Post
I've always found it rather awkward to go back to a place, depend on the previous boy as translator but not choose him again.
1.- Did Sai-fa indicate any disappointment that you wanted someone else?
2.- Did you feel obliged to tip him for the translation or other courtesy services in the reception lobby?

-- Khun Sloot,
- Thank you for yr. perceptive posting.
1.- Not that I could see; but then I'm a TOF. and an imperceptive farang;
- I ensured that he didn't lose-out - if only financially - as there was another customer there with whom he went to give a massage etc.;
2- No; in the first place it was the M'san. who called-out Khun Sai-Fa to act as a translator, I followed-on from there.

-- Khun Sai-fa knew, from chatting with him during my previous visit, that I'll be enjoying his services again on some later visit and thus that I'd avail of another masseur or two in that parlor before his turn would come-around again. PLUS I didn't want to expose him to remarks from others there about his catching some TOF. as his pers. customer.
Quote |