Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - first time you le a guy cum in your ass...submit your stories
View Single Post
Old 28th November 2010, 10:35 AM
kellboi
Cruiser

Smile at the beach

I was in senior year high school and went to lay at the gay beach here in LA called will rogers beach. I laid my blanet out and sunning myself next to an older dude (maybe mid thirties) and we struck up a converstion. He told me how sunburnt my back was getting and offered to but tanning lotion on it as well as my shoulders. This of course worked out to be a lovely massage too and he then indicated he lived close by and would offer me something for the sunburn. I knew he was interested or excited about me cause he had on speedos with a hugh bulge and I pretended not to notice since I was still a newbie at this.
We threw on our shorts and tops and proceeded to go to his car talking about music and whatever. After arriving at his apartment he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me and reached over to kiss me. Feeling a bit scared I turned my head around and started kissing him very passionately. Robert then grapped my balls to squeeze and then started pinching my nipples and I was getting so horny.
He stopped for a moment and I turn to put my arms around him and kissing him passionately once again. As we did he slipped his hand under my shorts and started to finger my hole for awhile. He then got some poppers out which I hadnt experienced before and we both went into a fog. He got some lube and proceeded to work my hole which wasnt so exciting at the time.With his left hand he was jerking my cock and telling me how lovely and cute I was.
Minutes later I was bent over his coach and he proceeded with two fingers and then stopped to poke his hard and erect cock into my hole. Hurt like hell at first but once the mushrrom head was in the rest slipped in easily.I took a deep breath with every push of it till completely inside. He asked me to just move my hips while I felt his cock up to my stomach. Turning me around he entered again from the frontal position with my legs on his shoulders and my feet to the cieling. He entered again but this time started pumping and thrusting into my hole which left me breathless with pain and excitement. We continued to fuck like this with both of us moaning till he came inside me. Feeling that cock then become flacid it just came out and we kissed some more. From there he drained my cock by blowing and sucking. I was so enamored with it all and we had several encounteres thereafter making me his slut twink. I still think about that time even today
Quote |