Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - A Cheap Strip Tease
View Single Post
Old 28th November 2010, 10:56 AM
kellboi
Cruiser

teasing

Some years back I hooked up with a guy 20 yrs older than me at a club where we danced and chatted. We exchanged phone numbers but never thought anything more about it.
Well few days later he called me for a date so I met up with him at his house where we got amorous and enjoyed some foreplay that concluded with him cumming in my ass. He then said we were going to a houseparty of some of his friends where he wanted to show me off lol. He in slacks and skirt and me in shorts and tank top. Since we were both wearing earrings he then suggested we share one with each other. So we stepped out that night with me wearing a hoop earring in one ear and his diamond stud(which may have been fake) in the other ear.
We went to the houseparty where the crowd was in there 40s and I was the youngst. We were both so amorous with one another kissing and hugging and he had me sitting on his lap on the couch with his arms protectively around me.Everyone was drinking and having a good time. I then took off the short and top and let my cock just hang out of my undies. Getting frisky I then slipped on a cock ring to make it hard and swing about as I walked around the house chatting and flirting. Well didnt realize I was then to become the party and before long four of us were in orgy mode in teh bedroom with a group watching. I ended up draining a few cocks but shared my hole for all four of them. It was a great party and didnt realize how exciting I was stripping and cock swinging
Have done it alot since esp in bathhouses to get attention. Wonderful way to solicit cock boys and the older guys loved it
Quote |