Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - K-MALE CLUB, Massage parlor ...
View Single Post
Old 29th November 2010, 08:07 PM
pong
Cruiser

ohhh-my 2nd time. I expected it to go better-but this was beyond dreams. And I still hesitate if we should not better keep this thread closed and to ourselves=-this rough little gem.
(BTW_sorry sexy-tile-as I noted before I can onmly access this site 1-2 times/week and thus response may take time, anyb way, it was not Nu.
When I came on a late afternoon, there were juyst 4 boys in the showroom, but then it transpired 2 were busy cleaning a room and 1 was engaged in another oom. Sai Fa was sitting and looked as evasive as 1st time-I think he does not want ungrateful farang anymore.
Receptionist buy now became very familiair and touchy and assuring me I would get the VIP-package-yes again 500 bt/2 hours. Boy nr 1 even kept himself a bit hidden.
I expected the same as last time-but that was not to be. After the lone showering (no listarine in the WC-and the shower there dripping a lot) I was greeted again. Started with some very firm Thai massage (he with underwear on)-just on the edge of what I can have. After 10/15 mins it felt like cream being put on-but it was the oil. In his (max 40/50 english words) he later explained that 1 scrub a month was enough and he could not show off his skills in oil last time. And skills he did have-later told me acquired during a stint in Khorat.
Started with neck-back. As we had 2 hours, time enough. After that was done, a generous amound of oil was again put on my back-and then I got body2body-OH-that was surpassing the old WhiteHouse stdd. His front on my back, his steelhard K in his briefs (no fear for his now cheap pants getting spoilt) riding up, his hands on my front and playing soft piano-like and his soft blowing, nuzzling and biting in my ears. (DF=dear friend would have added some sweet words). But I did not yet want the party to end.
After this heavenly bliss some further work: with legs he started at feet and then he sat lotus-style at side and treated the upper leg-firm strokes up and oh-so gently butterflying coming down, slowly exploring the surrounding parts. ''You like?'' Oh-this very muth see-aow! ''I no good massath''-he needed some psychological treatment in reassurement-or maybe just explaining what happens to the male fysiology when you get a little older.
(so compare to White House-this was more instinctive, but also adapted to response-where as there it was very, very good, but a kind of learnt fixed program).
Anyway-the 2 hours lasted 111 mins exactly this time. I thought it was less-but my watch (no clock in this room-a first) did not lie. I explained him that some customers might find it better to use that lockable chest for the kapraow ngeun (purse for silver). And I'll try to get him in the shower together).
Quote |