Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - K-MALE CLUB, Massage parlor ...
View Single Post
Old 29th November 2010, 08:14 PM
pong
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloot View Post
I've always found it rather awkward to go back to a place, depend on the previous boy as translator but not choose him again. Did Sai-fa indicate any disappointment that you wanted someone else? Did you feel obliged to tip him for the translation or other courtesy services in the reception lobby?
Dear Mr. Mack-dont worry, this is VERY common for Thai and just a friendly'helping out'' in places where English is a rare commodity. In fact boys may be very pleasantly surprised if you choose them again-they more or less expect customers to try out a load of boys. No need to tip at all-if Sai Fa would be in need of money-he would have got it from the chosen boy.
As I said -on my 1st visit (just after the apparently so felt disappointment of ''in the sky=sai fa'' another friend was foned on the mobuy-he spoke good english, but with a baby crying in the background, I did not feel comfy with that. And my choice was a good one). Thai customers can easily spend up to 30 mins talking with the receptionist about which boy to choose and expecting more in knowledge in return-that is all part of the fee. Just like it would be in any normal massageshop.
Quote |