Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - K-MALE CLUB, Massage parlor ...
View Single Post
Old 30th November 2010, 05:06 PM
KhunTST
Cruiser

Last week I made a trip to K-Male. Thanks to KhunSxtl wondrful directions [posting #19 above] I found it no problem. Just before you get to the Soi there is a large Aeon Shopping Centre on the same side. As it was warm and I was glowing I took a break at one of the many empty tables in the centre of the complex. It was late afternoon so lunch crowd gone. A quick trip to the hong nam... At the procellain pissoir was there for only a few minutes when a fellow appeared next to me dick in hand. Well... I had other plans unfortunately. The place reminded me a bit of BKK years ago when there weren't many farangs about. This area is off the beaten (pun intended) track.

Anyway arrived at K Male. Very welcoming. Good quality facility really. You can hear the folk in the street laughing and chatting. The massage guys are in the glass room. A fellow named Sy Fa swoops out to talk. Not really my cup of tea but I selected him out of curiosity and I'm a SQ. [Whoops too much information.] Ah well what the hell.

I suppose there were about 6 guys there. And a couple of older guys running the place smiling and being generally welcoming. So a good start. Upstairs to the room which is a mattress on the floor. A quick shower which won't turn off. And SF begins 90min massge for 500 baht. Lots of oil too much really. He strips off and indeed has a beautiful body. Nice size thing not the biggest but you wouldn't be able to talk with your mouth full. Ha!

He swirls around a bit but the massage is not hard and pressing. It is really secondary and no surprise. He wants to fuck or be fucked and me to be happy. Nice and open but a bit of turn off for this picky old queen. Nevertheless there was body to body and still I couldn't get excited although highly appreciative. He had a great finish followed by a shower together. Total time probably a little more than an hour. Hot tea provided downstairs.

I will go back and pick one of the other boy next door types. Speaking angrit is not essential for me.

Overall this is a great place and well worth a return visit.
Quote |