Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - BODY CLUB-Sukhumvit soi 8/BKK
View Single Post
Old 1st December 2010, 06:10 PM
pong
Cruiser

ICE has moved on -first to Jey in soi 41 and now somewhere else.
My results in this place are about 50/50. I'va adopted my selection criteria a bit and now score better.
I would like to add to first description:
-some boys told me they have a kind of weekly among one another session in training/exchanging/getting massage skills. Certainly my fave there has improved considerably in that respect in the least 5-6 monthes.
-this place also seems a kind of ''go-through'' stable-many boys try it out if they can handle this job and all those farang-and may move on to better places if they succeed. This will of course show off in your experience
-with the price hike, they now also gently-sometimes-pressure you into buying drinks-for you and boy. At the end you should also get a cold towel (some boys use that for your head-like in a normal Thai massage) and another big glass of iced water-brought to you by your boy.
Quote |