Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - BODY CLUB-Sukhumvit soi 8/BKK
View Single Post
Old 4th December 2010, 01:35 AM
trongpai
Cruiser

I went to the Body Club a few night ago. I used to frequent the place but have not been there for a long time. Yes, that dam line-up with the captain who sat next to me, kept shoving that placard with the prices for various massages in my face and not knowing anything about anyone's skills or what they are or are not willing to do--does anyone like that? I debated on just saying no thanks and leave, but though what the fuck, take a chance.

I picked one guy with little though and choose the 90 min. milk cream, whatever that is. Usual shower routine, nice enough boy but with an annoying laugh. He had a friendly manner. The shower had little erotic quality.

Nice room, big massage bed and nice shower stall. Music from some pop radio station. AC a little too cold and not adjustable.

Face, down and not a bad massage. Not very erotic but more of your basic decent massage variety. Turn over after 30min of being face down and there was at most another 5 min of chest and stomach massage and then major attention to the rod and real to the exclusion of a massage. I would have preferred a more gradual buildup to hoisting the mainsail.

OK, transition to sex. I get him hard and he's got some decent equipment. I just let things progress and don't take any lead. His sexual moves were OK, nothing special. I got off, he got off and it's back in the shower. Dressed and out the door in under an hour.

Now, I remember why I have not been to the Body Club in such a long time.
Quote |