Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - 'FAN CLUB.' Massage parlor ... .
View Single Post
Old 4th December 2010, 05:16 AM
Xfun
Cruiser

Thanks for your sussinct reply. Nice to get a reply not full of know-all about everything, and most of the long long verbal spu not really connected to the real matter at hand.

I note your interesting comment "I prefer the hit-and-miss massage places on the edge of town". I agree, venues around Silom are, IMHO, mostly tourist traps and seem to attract a particular type of attitude in their workers, and not my scene (each to his own).

I can speak pretty good Thai and I enjoy the conversations with the working guys "on the edge of town" as you call it. You just don't get the same converstaions on the Silom stretch (each to his own).

I also go to the gay venues at Ramkamhaeng, Rachada, etc., fairly often, and again I enjoy the down to earth daily life conversations.

In any event I might just give 'the new Fan club' and Khun Game a try, and I'll share some quick comments.
Quote |