Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - BODY CLUB-Sukhumvit soi 8/BKK
View Single Post
Old 4th December 2010, 06:13 PM
GringoBi
Cruiser

Went there for the first time earlier this year, my first line up experience which I didn't like much. The two guys that I really liked the look of were doing something that turned me off them, they were sitting together and both were on their cell phones texting.

Chose a guy (can't remember his name) and chose the 90minute milk massage, showered alone. The massage was surprisingly good and he was naked and hard all the way though it.

The extra was quite good too and enjoyed the shower together at the end as well. Will be heading back in April but don't want to face the line up again so may ask the captain for some photos to choose from.

All up experience was 8 out of 10 (except for the line up it may have been a 9), decor didn't bother me as I was there for two things, massage and sex.
Quote |