Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Apollo - Nha Trang
View Single Post
Old 5th December 2010, 06:08 AM
hcmpp
Cruiser

Apollo - Nha Trang

This seemed to get mixed comments on Utopia.

It has a large sign at the front so easy to find. VND80,000 for massage, VND120,000 massage and use of sauna. The Sauna and Steam room are quite small and would take about 6 people. The small changing area, showers, steam room and sauna are all on the ground floor. The guy who gave me my locker key (who I thought would be the masseur) followed me into the changing area and fondled me and then sucked my nipples as I got changed. There was no-one else around so he had to turn on the steam room for me. He then followed me in and kissed and sucked each other. It was a different guy who took me upstairs to massage room. He put towel over the window in the door and undressed to his underpants. An ok massage. At then end I sucked him, he did not suck me but was into kissing.

As I left the massage room another masseur lifted up my towel and groped me - followed me down the stairs. I beckoned him into the steam room - he came in (with the original guy grinning at the window) but as he still had his clothes on he then took me back upstairs to a massage room where we made out.

I think they added an extra VND80,000 for the second use of the massage room to my bill.

Saw only one other person going for a massage whilst I was there.
Quote |