Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cherry Spa - HCMC
View Single Post
Old 5th December 2010, 06:18 AM
hcmpp
Cruiser

Cherry Spa - HCMC

I found it on the internet but it must be an old site. I went to 47 Do Quang Dau and it is a small place with rooms to rent rather than a SPA. I asked if there was massage and guy at desk nodded and another guy took me up 3 floors to a room and gave me a towel and bottle of water. Then showed me a picture book with photos. Having wasted time in other places selecting guys to be told not available I asked who was available he showed just one guy - he looked fine. 5 minutes later he turned up - did not say anything. Got undressed to underpants gave a brief massage on my back. When I turned over he started a hand job. I got his pants off and started sucking and after a bit he sucked me. Not into kissing. He was a very handsome, fit young guy.

Realised that I had not asked anyone the price - so was then gearing up for the rip off US$100 initial request. After we got dressed asked if I paid him or downstairs he said him. Whilst I normally give VND200 - 300,000 I gave him VND400,000 and he seemed very happy with that. I was not asked for any more money when I left.

I may go back to find another guy that is into more to make further private arrangements.
Quote |