Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Wildest Upcountry Town
View Single Post
Old 5th December 2010, 07:27 AM
Keith
Former Cruisemaster
(Deceased 2012)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yannawa View Post
Ok, all 4 listings I created do appear now, but only the map pin for Gentle massage is in the correct location. Those pin locations for Bandung, Boy Bar and Central Dept. store are way off. Two are even outside the city ring-road. While it is possible I made a mistake in my original submission, for sure Google Earth is not wrong. I have already submitted a listing "Problem Report" for the correction.
One other problem I noted is that my original submission of coordinates data is not shown in the listings. This may be a problem for some people who rely on coordinates in the absence of detailed maps.
This may seem like a petty problem to some people, but if the pin location on the maps is completely wrong then the listing is useless. "Addresses" in Thailand are very difficult to follow exactly. Sextile's hunt for Sor Superman shows that..even though he had a valid mailing address at his disposal.
I will take a look at the coordinates, but I am almost positive that you actually included them with your listing, right? Normally the system just automatically generates them, but for these I am pretty sure we were given them manually. More work to do which is always a good thing! Thanks!
Quote |