Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 6th December 2010, 01:02 AM
Yannawa
Cruiser

Oh yes, the Chang masseur. But he had a stunning face (for me anyway) and so polite and personable. I have not seen him since...no one else in that branch of Chang appeals to me.
At Chang on Silom, I had my first sex encounter with that group of massage joints. They had one further down Silom and one at the new airport and one at the new airport bus station years ago. Not to mention the branch at Siam Square infront of the Novotel.
The lad at Chang Silom gave me a Thai massage first and he was so cute and cool, I thought no chance. But he did get smoked on that occasion. Then next time, I went for an oil massage. He is professional but gets sidetracked into massaging your back end...inside and out until you can't stand it any longer. At which point I turn over and pull off his pants and engorge his dick until he comes. Still he remains at his job quietly moaning. Now I have regularly had him for about 3 years. Everytime he comes out of his shop for food, I follow him in. It's not a place where you normally pick the guy, but they know me now...he still looks surprised when I pick him..all part of the act of discretion. I tip him sexually appropriately in the room and then Bht200 as I leave the main door for the others to see.
I tried another boy there once and although he started a hand job on me, he wouldn't allow his pants to come off...so it was just a normal massage...good but frustrating. He did ask me if my regular boy allowed his pants to come off and of course I said "No!". Unlike in Prime or Proud or Best for example, where every boy apparently knows what every other boy does.
Quote |