Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - K-MALE CLUB, Massage parlor ...
View Single Post
Old 10th December 2010, 04:35 AM
pong
Cruiser

EXDreamboy replaces the dreamboy

OOOOoohh, why is this place so far out and beyond all BKK's traffic jams-even in the quiet long weekend.
I arrived just 10 mins too late to catch him. The receptionist was now even more close and attentive and touchy (he hails from Krabi). Was given a recommendation or wait/come back after 1 hr. Choose the 1st option, and for 2 hrs (BTW: I asked about it-ther current rate is 250 bt/hour, thus 90 mins would be 380 bt. However-you pay what you order, so if you opt for 2 hrs and come back after 80mins-bad luck-or you should have watched more carefully. Still no clock in the room).
Also have to adjust what I wrote before: on this day the choice of boys was certainly different, and rooms are not tied to 1 masseur. They have 3 small rooms with floor-mattress and 2 with beds (made themselves, not the tipical hospital ones). It seems to depend on masseur and client what room you get. The room now also had a stack of gay poh in it, not just the usual free monthly ad-mags.
This 2nd choice gave me 2 new surprises in my 20+ years of visits to BKK:
-he had a a short beard, and used this/chin to also give some thrilling massaging sensation over my back. Well-that was ''plaek'' but not really yearning for a 2nd repeat.
-he was working for 3-4 monthes at the end of Dreamboys/Soi Hotmail existence. In fact now I realise never ever offed a boy there (too expensive and too much of money sharks out for an as quick as possible job-was my prejudice). What he did before there? I somehow think also hotmail-but this was not disclosed. He is 27 yrs. now and showing it (if you are used to Thai ages/fysique).
His former barboy skills were shown as speaking the usual amount of angkrit, even maintaining some conversation by himself and profuse compliments on body-fysique, not just the white skin. Had also shed all of the usual Thai-shyness about undressing etc. He had quit there and taken a full 1-week official course at Wat Po school and worked here since some 4 monthes, with which he said was very happy now. Only very few farang-only the last month or so maybe 1-2/week.
The massage with oil was quite different from others-many sideways strokes. He was working vigorously, but somehow it lacked the sensuality in it. The afters were a dream-did all what BKK-barboys are so renowned for, without asking or negotiating. Only kissing after rimming did not seem that good idea to me. Sometimes I felt as I was in a dreamboy show with all his variations.
After it was all done we lay down for a while (as I also heard others outside) and he was astonishing honest. Yes, tips here were lower as in soiHotmail, the Thai pay 1000 (the suggested minimum is simply the standard), or some take ''small sek'' for 500 (what is named soft). But at at least 3-4 jobs/week and without slow seasons, this was much better on average as dreamboy-where the tips might be higher, but the nr of much lower. And the competition there was much, much higher too. PLus he did not fancy staying overnight with customers and certainly not the required go-go-dancing. Thus also nicely shattering my prejudice. Yes, the boss was a good man, no pay from the fees, but every day a big common meal to start the working day (and I guess a clever trick to get them in on time).
On my entry there were now just 4 boys in the showroom, but 2 were cleaning out a room and another 2 were engaged. The www shows now just 4 boys for this club and is totally incomplete.
Quote |