Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Oral sex and A.I.D.S.
View Single Post
Old 10th December 2010, 02:32 PM
Grumpybear
Cruiser

My personal feelings

Now that I have given you the cold statistical response, I want to add my personal comments.

You can't really go through life worrying about everything that can kill you, nor can you totally ignore warning signs. Use of condoms in oral sex is a real turn off for me; both the taste and the lack of skin contact. While I will engage in oral sex without a condom, I do look for warning signs. Being a manager in an adult bookstore, I quickly became acquainted with the sexual habits and preferences of my customers. I may accept oral sex from someone I suspect of random anal sex, but I will not return the favor. I know who the "booth pigs" are, and would not consider sexual activity with them.

Of course, if there are outward signs of sores or illness, I will decline. I insist on proper dental hygiene for myself to prevent small openings for disease. I refrain from oral sex for several days after a dental cleaning in case of any abrasions or cuts on my gums. In anal sex, total protection is mandatory. I might like rimming some sweet ass, but not unless I REALLY know a person and trust them. Those are few and far between.

Now, I'm older. I might have a different aspect on the dangers if I was young with my whole life ahead of me. We must each stay up on the latest information and weigh it against our personal choices in life. Most important, we must be honest with ourselves and our fellow man. If you are HIV+, tell your sexual partner so proper precautions can be taken. Will some totally turn you down after finding out, yes. But you would expect the same honesty.
Quote |