Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - GoGo Bars
Thread: GoGo Bars
View Single Post
Old 13th December 2010, 10:04 PM
sloot
Cruiser

Off tips in Pattaya, Bangkok, but not internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by asntp View Post
Thanks for the info. Is this rate for Pattaya or Bangkok, or both?
In Pattaya - as I said in the title to my earlier post.

I don't quite agree that 500 is the short-time rate in Pattaya as Biggles69 said. At least not with respect to boys off'ed from the Pattayaland bars. (Note: Unlike many on these forums I have little interest in Sunnee, therefore whereas many others' information are based on Sunnee experiences, mine are more often Bangkok, Chiangmai and Pattayaland-based.)

I agree with Icon513 that 1,000 is regarded nowadays in Bangkok as an unacceptable rate. Mamasans are trying to push for 1,500, but considering the dismal situation in the bars as I have reported, I don't think the market has moved there yet. Perhaps 1,200 or 1,300 for short-time would be acceptable.

There is a whole segment of the market that is internet-based. I don't have a lot of experience with this segment. Prices for internet hook-ups are likely to be quite independent of trends in barboy fees. They may be hgher or lower based on the dynamics of its own segment (i.e. demand and supply). Perhaps others can advise.
Quote |