Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Gimme your Sexclub stories
View Single Post
Old 13th December 2010, 10:58 PM
1smoothbiguy
Cruiser

I was a regular at Flex in Phoenix when I was in college. One time I was there on a Saturday night. I had been there about in hour and and had checked out some of the action in the sauna and hung out by the pool for awhile. I went back by the lockers when this guy came in and was getting undressed. When he got naked I saw a beautiful cock hanging between his legs. He saw me staring and gave me a smile as wrapped his towel around his waist and headed down the hall. I followed him and he headed into the dark room. I went in behind him and found him a moment later sitting on the bench in the far corner. I reached for his dick and found he had already opened his towel. It only took a few stokes and I found he had as big a cock as I hoped for. I dropped to my knees in front of him and went to work. I pulled my towel off so I could stroke myself while I worshipped this strangers dick. I gave him a noisy blowjob, lots of slurping, moaning and choking so be would know how much I loved giving head. He responded with load moaning of his own and hot words of encouragement that quickly attracted an audience.

I felt other men close by, but never looked up from my work. Between moans the guy I was blowing was telling everyone how good I was doing. I heard all kinds of compliments from him like,
"keep sucking kid, you guys have got to try this slut's mouth, you cocksucking whore."
A couple of other guys joined in, "suck that cock bitch, slurp his cum."

I felt a hand grab my wrist and pull my arm over. Another hard cock was in my hand. I pumped it while still pistoning the first guys cock in and out of my mouth. Soon I felt him stiffen and just as I got ready for a mouthful of sweet cream he pulled out and sprayed my face. As soon as he finished the cock in my hand went in my mouth. This guy grabbed my by my hair and roughly face fucked me for just a couple minutes and shot his load down my throat. He walked away without ever saying a word.

I started to get up but the first guy pushed my back down to my knees. Then he said, "I don't think you've had enough cum yet, have you boy?"

"No sir" I answered. "I need more cum, I want it all over me."

I knew there were several more men in the room but I didn't know how many. The guy holding me said loudly, I got a nice young cumslut here. He wants cum all over him. Don't you boy."

I answered him everyone could here me good. "I'm a cocksucking whore. I want to get showered in cum."

I spent at least the next hour sucking and stroking cock.I took several loads in my mouth, and even more on my face and chest. A couple of guys just jacked off while watching and came on my back. I didn't keep track but I had to have received at least ten loads of cum. There first guy asked me, "you get what you came here for, boy?"

"Yes sir, thank you," I answered.

He walked away and left me alone, cum covering my face and running down my chest and back. I stood up, felt around and realized my towel was gone. I had to walk all the way back to the entrance to get another towel. The place was busier by now and Inhad to walk past a lot of guys looking like the cumslut that I was. I got some smiles and nods and a few comments on my way up front. Then I had to wait a few minutes form somebody to get me another towel. By the time i got it, I decided that I liked the attention I was getting this way so I just held it in my hands as I walked around showing an appreciative audience how much I liked cum.

Had some other hot times there and at a few other sex clubs that I will share another time.
Posted via Mobile Device
Quote |