Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - GoGo Bars
Thread: GoGo Bars
View Single Post
Old 14th December 2010, 01:52 PM
wantasian
Cruiser

Maybe Bangkok is a bubble. I don't see how Bangkok can keep getting more and more expensive when the baht keeps rising strongly, and almost all world economies are very weak. (I'm writing this from U.S.--but maybe my view of the rest of the world is wrong.) Is the Thai economy really strong? I know agricultural commodities (rice, rubber, cotton, etc.) are way up. But from what I see on internet dating sites, the young guys seem almost all to be students and/or unemployed.

Someone posted that they thought tourism was down now (which is strange for high season). Maybe tourism is down because of a higher and higher baht, increasing prices, less young guys (and increasing money expectations), ever-increasing air fares, bad economies elsewhere, etc. I think with Europe tightening up on welfare, there will be less younger and middle-aged farangs circulating around Thailand (I could never figure out how these people travel around so much and for such long periods).
Quote |