Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Phuket Update
Thread: Phuket Update
View Single Post
Old 16th December 2010, 10:39 PM
trentaus
Cruiser

Phuket Update

Stayed in Patong Beach, Phuket last week at a new gay friendly hotel called B-Lay Tong, a fabulous hotel across the road from northern end of beach, 15 minutes walk from Paradise complex. Visited bars: My Way - poor floorshow and un-attractive boys, but drinks outside on a subsequent visit yielded one average looking but dynamic sex performer later in hotel room; Mamasan - empty bar with some pretty boys all self absorbed; Tangmo - superb crowd of boys and good floor show. Didn't have time to explore the many other bars. Drinks about 100 - 150 baht at the bars I visited. Average tip for overnight with boys seems to be 1500 baht, but I paid double for mine because of the great workouts provided. Gay bar scene here seems more lively and boys more attractive than previous visits. Will return in February for Gay Pride event.
Quote |