Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Another scam artist on Gayromeo
View Single Post
Old 19th December 2010, 03:37 AM
curiouser
Cruiser

I lived in BKK for several months 2ys ago and had a GR account then. Got messaged buy a 22y old guy, university degree, great English and worked for a BKK law firm. We chatted when still in Europe and finally met in BKK. He said he was into mature Caucasians and had had a longer relationship before. Now he d just be into 1night stands but I was "different" and he would like to have a real relationship with me. We met several times for dinner in a Thai restaurant and later for cinema. Once a week, no sex, because he was not "ready" yet. I accepted but after one month he chose a quite expensive restaurant before cinema and this time I decided to stop and pretended to have headaches after dinner bec. I felt "used". He sent me several mails when I did not pick up the phone. "Drama nit noi". I told him about my point of view and he said I was wrong and he would have come to my room next time. When I answered and said I d agree he said he was too busy at the moment working on his thesis. Never met or heard again. He still has is account on GR (send PM for name) and is online every day. I am curious how this story possibly would have ended. He NEVER asked for any money and seemed to come from a wealthy family. Maybe somebody on this board can share similar experiences.