Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - 'FAN CLUB.' Massage parlor ... .
View Single Post
Old 19th December 2010, 08:40 PM
sloot
Cruiser

Fan Club - visit report

One can see that some new tiles, furniture and a bank of computers for the boys have been added on the ground floor, but otherwise not much is different.

In the room I was assigned, the bed was a low queen-sized ones like before. New tiles have been added for the shower stall.

The line-up had 15 boys, quite varied but chiefly the masculine-demeanour, slightly muscled and tattooed kind.

The guy I chose delivered a passable massage 5/10, consisting mainly of short strokes and accupressure. My guess is that he was primarily trained in the Thai style, largely converting those techniques to oil massage. This is very different from being trained in the western oil massage style, that uses longer strokes.

Sex was highly mechanical, and forgettable. 2/10.

Room was furnished with condoms and lube in the bedside table's drawer.

After massage, before showering, the masseur indicated a glass of water and said it was for me. I said, "later" because my hands were oily, and I intended to shower first. He must have misunderstood, thinking I didn't want it at all, so he drank it all up humself.

The masseur showered with me both before and after the massage.

On exit, the manager did not ask for feedback. No feedback form like in Urbanmale and Adonis.

While paying at the ground floor counter, one of the other boys asked my masseur, within earshot of me, how much I tipped. My masseur answered.

One cannot help but form the impression that going forward, this place may have performance and discipline problems.

The new owner got rid of the duds from the old team. But how is he going to know which of his new team are duds too unless he has a feedback mechanism? Clearly, this visit, I have come across one who is at best borderline, both in massage and service performance. Also questionable are the etiquette issues of drinking the glass of water intended for the customer (even if the customer declines, should the boy drink it up himself?) and asking each other before the customer has left, how much he tipped.
Quote |