Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Another scam artist on Gayromeo
View Single Post
Old 20th December 2010, 06:08 AM
trentaus
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiouser View Post
He NEVER asked for any money and seemed to come from a wealthy family. Maybe somebody on this board can share similar experiences.
I had a three month affair with someone similar. He was an attractive city boy, university educated, regular job, spoke good English, etc. The trouble was he was very self centred and always wanted me to focus on meeting his desires in bed rather than satisfying mine. I decided to end it and subsequently found someone else, an attractive country boy: uneducated, poor, casually employed, very little English, etc. But he was keen to satisfy me in every regard. He didn't ask for money, but I offered it because I could see he needed a little financial help. I doubted his motivations for a long time, but now, almost 2 years later we are still together, he works hard in his own business and is less financially reliant on me. The lesson of course is that successful relationships are a two way street requiring each party to meet the needs of the other. As a footnote, what I have discovered about the differing attitudes of the boys in these cases is almost a metaphor for the city/country social divide one observes in Thailand.