Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya update
Thread: Pattaya update
View Single Post
Old 22nd December 2010, 07:31 PM
spoonfed
Cruiser

Sunee last night was surprisingly quiet for the time of year. I had a pleasant massage in the afternoon in Relax (out the back of TukCom) by a nice young lad called Chuay. There were maybe 4 or 5 guys hanging around outside, and various lads sleeping on the landings on the way to our room. 600 baht for a 90 min cream massage, although the actual duration was closer to 2 hours.
In the evening I went to Tom Yum where there were maybe 10 guys or so, and a slow but steady turnover of customers. The boys seemed in high spirits despite the slow night.
Later I went to Mic My where there was a similar attendance of farang, and similarly good natured boys. I was taken with #34, Ton. Specifically, he had a nice body but a great 1950's style haircut - short back and sides with a stiff front quiff. That did it for me. 300 baht off fee and 1000 baht tip paid to the bar in advance. They also provided a room for 500 baht - not in the bar, but in a nearby flop house. It was adequate, but hardly the place in which you would want to spend your honeymoon.
Ton was a 3/10 entirely due to his inexperience and reticence. A pleasant boy with very limited English, but not someone to whom my memory revert again after too long.
I am staying in the Miracle Suite hotel - literally 1 minute walk away from Happy Boys (did not visit). It is a nice 4-star hotel, big, new and almost devoid of guests. The staff are very friendly if still lacking the procedures and the experience to operate a hotel efficiently, but it will come with time I guess.
I got a special rate on Agoda of 1800 baht per night including breakfast.
Quote |