Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 23rd December 2010, 08:06 PM
gygygy
Cruiser

Bonny Massage

I tried Bonny Massage yesterday. Chose a tall, slim Issan looking boy from outside. Opted for 1.5 hr cream massage which cost 700 baht. Room was small but adequate and clean, mattress on a raised platform. The shower was down the corridor, the boy locked the massage room dooor as we left and accompanied me to the shower, there he gave me a thorough and very enjoyable soaping. His English was good enough for simple conversation.

The boy had wide shoulders and a slim but not defined body. His skin was flawless and exquisitely smooth. His cock was less than average Thai size.

He started with Thai massage through a hot towel that was draped over my back and legs. The cream massage was very sensual including lots of very enjoyable body to body and on each body stroke he kissed my neck and ears.

When we finally got down to the sex it was rather one sided, he let me suck and rim him but he wouldn't kiss or suck me. No condom seemed to be forthcoming, so I didn't fuck him.

Very pleasant guy, probably straight or maybe gay and just didn't find me sexy?

I would rate the massage 7/10 because it was so sensual but the sex only 3/10. But hey ho, maybe he rated me only a 1/10.......who knows?

Before the massage I was told the masseur would be naked and that the minimun tip would be 500 baht but 1000 baht if I wanted sex.

But what is sex? A bit of groping? A handjob? Or does it mean penetration? Everyone's definition is different I suppose.

Merry Christmas ......... and happy massaging in 2011
Quote |