Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya update
Thread: Pattaya update
View Single Post
Old 30th December 2010, 06:13 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Some of pattaya's a go-go bars ...

-- Here below are a few & brief notes of some of the a go-go bars visited by my Enthusiastic & American Friend and myself -
- 05th. Dec.:
-MIC MY.,
Drinks at 120.Bh.;
A dozen or so spectators watching some of the young men sitting-down on the stage and pleasuring themselves. After a while one of their better endowed YM. came-over and joined me for a drink.
- TOM YUM.,
Drinks at 130.Bh.;
A dozen or thereabouts spectators; many of the YM. were sitting-on a bench at the farther end and were looking at cell-'phones. while they m'bated..
- GOOD B**S., (Not visited by me but by me E&AF.),
Drinks at 150.Bh.;
Reportedly a farang customer was offering 100.Bh. to each those YM. who achieved an erection and who, by muscle control alone, could cause their cocks to move UP & DOWN; reportedly word-of-mouth along the soi ensured a steady stream of those willing to try!

- 07th. Dec.:
- HAPPY BAR., ( a day earlier a Middle-aged, Occasionally-visiting & Australian acquaintace mentioned that he had visited, ((at my suggestion!)), and while he found the YM. to be pleasant, but not to his tastes, the Mngr. & bar staff were pushy: asking him to buy drinks for the YM. and for themselves.),
Drinks at 125.Bh. for customers and 150.Bh. for the YM.;
NO smoking of ciggies. detected; back-ground music not too loud;
Possibly twelve customers and 14 YM.;
I decided that the three youngest & twinkiest looking YM. would be the most fun for company, judging from their behaviour/dancing activities on the tables' tops. I was joined by possibly the youngest looking YM. who told me that he is 22YO., (but to these eyes he looked more like a 16YO.); he was v. keen for me to take him upstairs where he would be only too willing to offer me the Final Favor., an offer that I declined as politely as possible.
- GOOD B**S.,
Drinks at 150.Bh.;
NO smoking sensed - although I saw one YM. light-up indoors before stepping o'side.; back-ground music loud;
A quick count for 14YM. and for 12 customers;
Possibly as many as half-a-dozen YM., three of whom are well-endowed, sitting-on the stage, passing-around cell-'phones. to assist them in their pleasures.
- TOM YUM.,
NO smoking noted; back-gd. music loud;
An head-count shewed 7YM. and about 14 customers; not much activity on the stage, most of the YM. sitting-down at the end doing what many YM. enjoy most;
- I left just before 'Pumpkin time.'.
Quote |