Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Gay twins ...
Thread: Gay twins ...
View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2011, 02:54 AM
Xfun
Cruiser

MORE TWINS:

I guess some members will know the place in Sunee plaza which has been a small hotel for quite a few years, but was previously a fairly big go go bar using a lions head as a logo, but I can't recall the name of the go go bar. It's on the V shaped corner on the side which goes back to the bigger Soi where Top man is located (sorry, can't remember the new name after it changed from Top Man).

The venue I'm referring to changed to a small hotel from a go go venue because very very few customers would enter after an incident where the manager reported to the police that a farang had an underage boy in a room upstairs and in reality the boy had been offed earlier the same evening from the same venue. Stupid but true.

In it's earlier days as a go go venue (different owner) it was quite popular and well managed, with all boys above legal age, mostly quite masculine, all well behaved, etc.

On one visit I noticed a new boy and then a few minutes later his total duplicate appeared. They were identical twins, I guess about 21 / 22 years old, cute and hot. From memory it was their first or second day of work.

I spoke to them together, they indicated they neither had yet had a customer, and they had never had sex together but would try.

At home it was a total disaster and they wouldn't even get totally undressed in each other presence, and they were both very obviously feeling very uncomfortable about the whole thing.

I quickly realized that I had made a silly mistake caused by my own lust and lack of common sense, and quickly aborted the whole thing.

I took them back to a restaurant near the go go club, bought a nice meal and gave them both a generous tip for which they were very thankful.

However I had a gut feel that one of them might play alone. He was easy enough to identify again because he had a small earring, the other didn't, and without the earring I couldn't tell them apart.

So some days later I took him alone and it was well worth it.
Quote |