Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Magic Hands (Pho Land) massage
View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2011, 05:21 AM
curiouser
Cruiser

Recently there were two posts about this place on the massage forum. I just want to add some remarks. The manager of MH has worked in Japan for several years and ..obviously..likes to speak J. He sometimes joked at me and greeted me in J., too. He is a very friendly guy and takes care of his boys (buys food, etc). He wants every boy to have some business, that s what he told me BUT that does NOT mean that one could not choose a boy(BTW I would never accept this). There is no "line up" , the boys usually stay in the kitchen/living room which is adjected to the room where they do the foot massage (ground floor). One can have a quick look at them when sitting down and changing shoes. I think they have at least 3 or 4 rooms. I would not like to have a massage on the matrasses because the curtains do not provide the privacy I want. One can talk to the manager...a chatty (not in a negative sense) guy...about "everything", means he knows what the boys are willing to do.. There is just a "low profile" kept in order to avoid paying the usual tea money. I think there is just one sentence or a certain "look" necessary and the briefs come down. I did not even have to tell Khun "C" to do this, he knew what I wanted and by the "following" I could see that he wanted it, too
Quote |