Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sunee Plaza update
View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2011, 08:46 AM
louis501
Cruiser

Sunee Plaza update

I was in Pattaya a couple of nights ago and spent the evening in Sunee Plaza. Thought I'd share a few observations on what I found at the various bars there for the benefit of anyone planning to visit Pattaya in the New Year.

First place I visited was Krazy Dragon - not too many boys but a few cute ones and the place is quite plush. Atmosphere is friendly and not too sleazy. Staff are not pushy and the drinks are cheap.

Good Boys - apparently this place had been raided a couple of nights before my visit and when I looked inside there were just a couple of (fully clothed) guys sat forlornly on the stage and no customers.

Nice Boys - I liked this place;the staff were polite and not pushy and they had a good selection of guys, maybe around 30 or so. A couple of the boys on the stage seemed keen on showing their attributes.

I'm not going to name the next place I visited but it's a small place up a flight of stairs. The sleaziest bar I've ever been in in Thailand. Some older, unruly, very rough looking boys mostly naked and jacking off for customers. What was disturbing about this place was the presence of several obviously underaged boys. One small boy in particular looked very far from being 18. I downed my drink in 3 big gulps and left. As I was paying and leaving 2 older farang came in and sat down on either side of this boy and were immediately yanking his shorts down. Not nice. I couldn't get out quick enough. I went to this place because it was recommended by an Aussie guy I was chatting with earlier at Corner Bar. He described`it as a 'fun place to hang out'. Not sure how much fun it would be to be here if the BIB suddenly decided to visit. Avoid.

Wonderland Bar - quite big place, about a dozen boys. A couple of cute ones. Again, quite laid back, no-hassle place. Didn't stay for the cabaret show.

Mic My bar - very busy and popular place. Very helpful, friendly staff. This is another place where some of the boys look quite young but I met a cute, very polite 22 yr old guy whom I took back to my hotel. Turned out to be quite spectacularly well-endowed.

In summary, Sunee is a more relaxed, cheaper and unpretentious option than Boystown. Just make sure to check IDs before taking a guy from here.

Happy New Year all
Quote |