Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Babylon downhill
View Single Post
Old 4th January 2011, 08:48 AM
Salimkhan
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantasian View Post
I just got back from a Bangkok visit that started with my arriving at my hotel (Pinnacle) around 1 a.m. on December 20. I left to return to the U.S. in the early morning of January 3. Anyway, I checked out several cruising areas in Bangkok during the daytime and found them to be totally bad and/or dead--worse than ever before.

I went to Babylon for something to do during the day (about once every other day). It sure looks like older farangs are quickly snapped up by nice young Thai in there. Unfortunately, I have a problem. Isn't that enlightenment ?? I'm tall and basically slim and 49 (but look younger). I don't want to sound conceited , but I think my problem is that I'm too young for Babylon. It's just amazing to see older farangs quickly disappear into booths with young Thai. Suggest you wait a few years to become an old farang I still cannot figure out the psychology of the place. Also, what amazes me is how all of a sudden, almost all the booths become occupied. I'm observant but still don't see who goes into the booths. It's just amazing how secretly and quickly this is done.

Anyway, I can still connect with some nice Thai in Babylon--but it's really difficult and frustrating. It's amazing to see average older farangs walk in and immediately disappear into a booth. (It seems that having a "silver daddy" appearance helps.) So hopefully I have that to look forward to maturing gracefully .

Sometimes I had good luck in that new downstairs under the metal grate crossover section.

I hated December 31 starting around 6 or 7 when the place got so unbelievably crowded that I literally had a problem getting out of Babylon to go to Central World for the New Year's celebrations. It was cram-packed with wall-to-wall bodies (even though all areas of Babylon were opened up). All booths were occupied.

The other thing that always baffled me was all the hot young Thai who go with other Thai. Again, why are they going to Babylon, then Why not ? Is Babylon supposed to be inter-racial ? Or is every Thai expected to drop his pants and drool over you as soon as you make your entry ? ?

By the way, Babylon continues to jack up its prices. I think it was 380 baht on December 31.

The other weird thing is to see really hot young farangs, arabs, etc. pose forever in the hallways. I mean, why don't they just connect with some other hot guy? I suppose this is some weird gay mental thing they have to do.

Also, I don't understand why Babylon waits until later in the day to open up the other areas. Sometimes that little black cruising area upstairs (the Bruegel gallery) gets so cram-packed nobody can even walk in there.
My comments are given in good faith !
Quote |