Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - first time you le a guy cum in your ass...submit your stories
View Single Post
Old 4th January 2011, 08:45 PM
pauly p
Cruiser

I didn't know with who or when but I was ready. I found many household goods to slide up and felt I was ready for the real thing. My previous experiences was a man that I blew in a rest stop. I wanted to get into it and he wanted a warm mouth and after slamming my head down two times against his crotch he came and I almost puked. Yay...what fun right? The other time was i got naked in the backseat with an older friend but all he could manage was a half chubby. I did get him off but still not much for me. Finally when I was ummmm 18, yeah 18 that's it, I met a guy in Palm Springs. My family and I were on a vacation. The folks went golfing and I took a bike ride before it got too hot but it was still around 100. Those days i was skinny and wiry. Maybe 140 on y 6' frame. I was tanned and mostly smooth. Was riding on a road without any traffic and a little convertible pulled up next to me. A very nice looking man with graying hair asked me if there was a deli close by. I told him I didn't know and as ii talked to him I saw he was looking at my legs. He then asked me if I rode alot cuz my legs were so muscled and defined. I could now tell he was making small talk and he was into me which immediately produced a hard on that I couldn't hide nor did I want to.he told me his name was Robert andhe lived two blocks away. He was going to take a swim and asked if I'd like to join him. Not wanting to be disappointed With experiences like before i asked him if he wanted me to swim for just a few minutes or for awhile. His reply was all day if I wanted. Bingo.....good answer. So he drove slow to his house which seemed very private and classy. I dropped my bike in his garage and down went his garage door. We were in his kitchen and he offered me a soda. I was really feeling it but felt he should make the move as he was older and no doubt experienced.my cock was throbbing but at 18 it usually was anyway and he excused himself to get me a swimsuit. He came back with a speedo and i excused myself to the bathroom to change. I could barely get my cock in the suit but managed and I wrapped the towel he gave me around myself. He wasn't in the kitchen but I could see the pool outside so I walked out and jumped in. There were many large plants around his yard and it was very private. I wanted to have sex right there in ins backyard. Robert came out in a speedo too with a towel over his shoulder. Nice body for a man around 50ish. He jumped in and swam over and we made a bunch of small talk. As we did our faces got a little closer and closer and then bam he kissed me. That wss actually a first. It was very passionate too. I couldn't speak anymore and i just said to him take me. And take me he did. First he pulled off my speedo and his and he stroked our cocks together. We were sitting in a shallow area like a wading pool so most of our bodies were above water.he then straddled over me and his cock was dangling an inch from. My face and I swallowed him up.i could have sucked him all day but Robert had other ideas. He asked if he could fuck me kind is secretly in my ear. I shook my head yes and it wasn't easy but we managed. We were pretty much out of the pool except our feet but found an athletic position for him to get in deep. Before too long he told me he was coming. I felt his final thrust jam inmy ass and he released. We collapsed and got to know each other. After20 minutes or so we went to his bedroom and had sex till we were sore. The next day too.
Posted via Mobile Device
Quote |