Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Babylon downhill
View Single Post
Old 5th January 2011, 01:33 AM
gygygy
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextile View Post
[/i][/color]
-- It's some time since I visited BABYLON SAUNA last, but from memory the working weeks' prices are 230.Bh. while the w/es'. prices are 260.Bh. - if correct not really a great increase, surely?
- As for the prices' INCREASES for special events I suppose that it has to remain OPEN for longer and thus the staff's o'time. pay has to be kept in mind, PLUS the cleaning-up after a foam party and/or other events before the flg. day's opening etc. etc..

-- But, as a well-known 1914-19. War's cartoon's caption reminds us: 'If yer knows of a better 'ole. go to it.'.*
-* Cartoonist was Capt. Bruce Bairnsfather, R. Warwicks.. Many of his cartoons featured Old Bill. - a been everywhere ... . type of olde sweat and his raw-recruit-to-the-front-line companion, who was the butt of his war-weary comments.
No you're right, an extra 30 baht at the weekends is not a lot but in these days of the strong baht and the floundering pound...... every baht counts

'If yer knows of a better 'ole. go to it.'
.....I most certainly don't know of a better 'ole and that's why I put up with any little niggles and keep going back.

Babylon is a very well run business and I am sure a very profitable one too. It really has no competition, none of the other saunas seem to go out of their way to attract farang customers, they probably do well enough with just local trade?

I'll reiterate....I LOVE BABYLON SAUNA and miss it greatly when I am back home in the UK.
Quote |