Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya update
Thread: Pattaya update
View Single Post
Old 5th January 2011, 09:40 AM
Taoboxer
Muscled Grandaddy

Send a message via ICQ to Taoboxer Send a message via MSN to Taoboxer Send a message via Yahoo to Taoboxer

Ha Ha ha. Sorry I didn't see your replies earlier, guys. Thanks for the naughty picture, Icon. I don't have a problem with it, really. Obviously he thinks he's sexy and if he's got the confidence to wear a thong like that, then he might just be interesting enough for me to do him if we met. I have always had catholic tastes, I confess.

And guys, I don't have a problem with guys who don't like thongs on men of maturer years, either. I don't object to people saying what they think as long as they don't expect me to think the same way.

As for wearing thongs myself, I am just vain enough not to wear them until I have enough meat on my buns and sufficient muscle over the rest of my body to look better than a beached whale when I strut my stuff in my favourite pair.

And I really and truly don't have a problem with men who think surfer pants are going to hide their bellies (or any other full figure malfunctions). They have every right to look like one of Snow White's Seven Dwarves if they want to!

To return to cruising for sex, is the sexy seated guy in the picture really Thai? He looks more Caucasian to me. Him, I'd do in a minute.

What's the going rate for long time in Pattaya anyway? I understand it's quite high in BKK nowadays...should I try to hookup with some older guys before I come? At least the sex would be free
Quote |