Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Ho Chi Minh Pool Fun
View Single Post
Old 5th January 2011, 01:31 PM
curiouser
Cruiser

Seems you had a quite exciting time at this place. I was there for the first time in 2006 and the last time in 2009. Then the showers did not provide any privacy as there were no doors but I remember well the mirrors.. On the other hand V. guys are not shy at all and they showered in their birthday suits and were not reluctant when I looked a little.. cough.. longer.There was a steady flow of people walking by the showers on their way to the wardrobe. In the afternoon the place was not busy at all, most swimmers did not come bef. 5 30pm. On the other hand there were sometimes lonely looking student types in the early afternoon there,too.. Hit and miss. In the afternoon I was mostly the only foreigner except one French guy who used to disappear with V. in the toilet next the pool. There seems to be a "gay corner" immediately after you have climbed up the stairs to the pool on the right side. Familiar faces from GR. Maybe 4-8,all in their late 20ies, from skinny to chubby. I was approached on my very first day there ...oh you swim so beautiful...but I declined. At some occasions I could see a foreigner...always the same guy...how he exchanged tel. nrs. with very cute young guys (MBs?). Many times I was picked up there by a very close...and very straight V. friend.. and so I could not act as I would have wanted. Next to the basketball place is a gym..Vietnamese style..where my friend used to exercise and at times when I picked him up there I got inviting looks from some of these "Tawan" like guys. Their gaydar was right and they looked more than willing. BTW One day I was approached buy a pimp who offered my the company of a very young V. , he did it in a slimy way and was upset when I angrily refused. BTW I speak some V. and I know how to say: Fu.. off, motherf.....
Quote |