Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Babylon downhill
View Single Post
Old 5th January 2011, 07:00 PM
Taoboxer
Muscled Grandaddy

Send a message via ICQ to Taoboxer Send a message via MSN to Taoboxer Send a message via Yahoo to Taoboxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKK-European View Post
Luckily, I read about the possibility of police raids at gay establishments in Malaysia after going there (yes I know, that was pretty naive), otherwise it's quite possible that I wouldn't even have dared to venture to this sauna. But I'm glad that I did.
The old saunas were quite fun, I agree. Nowadays, I think you'd have to go to saunas in KL for any fun. For some reason, there doesn't seem to be quite as many raids on the old established ones there. But quite frankly, I'd still stick to LOS. In fact, if I manage to time it right, I'm plannning to go to one in Hatyai on my next trip there sometime this month. I'll try to post a full report when I get back.
Quote |