Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Dad's used condom and many more
View Single Post
Old 7th January 2011, 04:11 AM
pen15xl
Cruiser

I walked into the toilets at a shoping mall to have a crap, but the cubicals were all in use, a lad aged about 13 came out of one, and I went in, hanging on the hook behind the door was a used condom with still warm cum in it,naturaly enough from the young lad that just left, this made me hard and I added my load of cum to his in the condom. I would of liked to share the cubical (stall) with him and swallow his load.
My first time with a guy was when I was 14 and a guy aga\ed about 50 gave me head. It was my first job after finishing elementary school, and he followed me to the toilet when i went to have a piss, he stood alongside me and said what a nice cock I had and could he touch it, which of course ended with him with a load of my sperm in his mouth. I am about 10 years older now than he was then.
Has anyone else got stories to tell of theie first male/male sex???
Quote |