Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Dad's used condom and many more
View Single Post
Old 8th January 2011, 12:45 AM
Throbbin_9
Cruiser

condoms

hey, i haven't thought about this in a looong time. i remember going to the XXX straight movie theaters where they would show double and triple full-length features. there would be ushers walking up and down the aisles just to make sure no one was beating off. i would leak tremendously and get my underwear sticky. so, i had a bright idea: before going into the theater, i would place a condom on the head of my cock.

i remember that wearing a condom always made me so stiff and that during the two or three hour shows, my cock would be humping and pushing in my crotch and leaking a ton of precum into my condom. by the time i gathered up the strength to take a horse-like piss in a men's room stall, i would take the condom off my cockhead and taste my warm sexy pre-spunk from my my rubber (non-lubricated, of course). this practice helped me edge and edge later in life.

did anyone else use a condom for this purpose?
Quote |