Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Surprise Cock!
Thread: Surprise Cock!
View Single Post
Old 15th January 2011, 10:43 PM
iworshipdickalot
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to iworshipdickalot

Ok first of all I will say I am not the best looking guy around. As Jim Norton the comedian once said. Outside I am a zilch, but in a booth I am Jenifer Lopez I am a catch. I only say this because I am no twink or even a hot guy. I am a fairly handsome chubby guy. Not overly hot, but I am not ugly either. I am just a chubby dude. So I say this because I don't want you to think that I get it all the time. But when I do I try to make the best of the situation and take it as far as I can to fulfill my sexual desire and the man/men I am wth.

Ok so I was at my local Borders book store here in Delaware. I was checking out some books and just plainly wandering around just browzing around. I had to go to the bathroom. So I head to the bathroom. I get in and it is empty. I head to a stall and do my business. I just finish cleaning up and I hear the bathroom door open. So I just sit there with my pants still down to my ankles. I don't know why I did this but I did. I just let out a very slight cough. I had visited ABS plenty of time so I know a cough can be like a mating call. I am not expecting any thing to happen. And suddenly the guy also gives out a small cough. My heart is racing. This can not happen. He is in no way signalling to me. So I cough again. And again he coughs back. Now I feel like I am going to have a heart attack. So I dare to dare, I lean forward and I unlatch my stall door. I am sitting there most vulnerable now. My pants still down to my ankles, and still on the toilet. Then I hear the toilet flush and the run of water. I am thinking my god what have I done. I was thinking maybe I mistaken the coughs. I was just about to get up when I heard foort falls and my booth opened slightly. An older man say around mid 40's or early 50's was standing there. He was handsome, not Bradd Pit but not quite Fred Flintstone. Just a nice plain gentlleman. I looked up and he stared at me and after what seemed like hours. He stepped in and smiled. He came and stodd right in front of me. He looked down at me and I just looked up at him with my big brown eyes and grinned. He then just undoes his pants and pulled out his cock. I was so nervous. Not that I hadn't sucked a guy off before. But that I was about to do it in a Borders bookstore. I looked down and took in the vision of his soft cock before me. I leaned forward and happily and hungrily took his meat in my mouth. Now normally I like to give a man a real show. I like to moan and make slurping noises and pull the cock out a few times and watch me lick the precum. I LIKE TO GIVE A NICE SHOW. But to keep things quiet so we don't get caught I kept his cock in my mouth and no noises. Just got right in there and sucked that cock. I finally opened my eyes and looked up after a few minutes. He was lenaing back a little bit and staring at the ceiling. He finally looked down at me and gave me a huge satisfying smile. He finally took his hands and began running them through my hair. Which I LOVE. I love being touched or fondled when I am sucking cock. It just makes me feel sexy and let's me know the person likes what I am doing. He places his hand behind my head. Before he does any thing I take a deep breath and he did what I figured he was going to do. He pushes me head down on his cock to take him fully in my mouth. It is a struggle but I finally take him fully in my mouth. And for my personal satisfaction I hold him there for for a few minutes. WOW I had him fully in me. I loved. He finally let me up and went back to sucking his cock. He still ran his fingers through my hair and played with my hair and ears. After a few minutes he placed one hand on the top of my head and he really began to just fuck my mouth and quick rapid thrusts. Oh god I love this he is about to cum. And with one final thrust he shoots his hot love juice in my mouth. He holds my head still as he pumps his load in me. Once he lets go of my head I quickly lean forward and wrap my arms around his waist while his cock is still in my mouth. I hug him tightly and keep his cock in my mouth. I let it rest there as it spasms and pumps its last drops. But just them I begin to swirl my tongue around the head and feel it slowly lower and deflate in my mouth. Once no longer hard. I lick and use my lips to completely lick and clean his shaft of all of his cum.

I finally released my loving embrace I had on him. He stepped back and put it away and left my booth. sat there so happy and satisfied. My heart was racing. I so loved that I did this and did it here in a Borders bookstore. I waited till he left then I finally got up and pulled my pants up. I went and cleaned up at the sink just as another guy came in. I was so tempted to cough again. I wanted more. But I knew I would be pressing my luck. Better to leave on a high note then to leave disappointed because I did not get he next guy.

So this happened to me about 10 years ago. Since then it absolutely does not matter what bathroom I am in any where. Or even other public places, I will do the little cough high sign to see if there are any takers. Man do I love public sex like this.
Quote |