Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Ho Chi Minh Pool Fun
View Single Post
Old 16th January 2011, 09:23 AM
biggles69
Cruiser

I found the pool very easily - huge complex of tennis, football, basket ball and boule areas surrounding a 1950's style open air pool complex that would have been state of the art in its time. Unfortunately I couldnt get there til after 2 pm on Sat - and everything was packed. First problem was all the keyed lockers were full, so I had put my clothes in a plastic bag and hand to attendants in a caged off area in return for a wrist number. Notice warned not to deposit valuables so I was stuck with my wallet and mobile, restricting spontaneous wet area activity. The place was packed - 100% Viets and 90% school age kids. There was absolulely no sign of sexual activity of any kind, and there was a constant stream of kids in and out of the showers. So I guess mid week is the time to cruise there - def not Sat afternoon.
Quote |