Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Ho Chi Minh Pool Fun
View Single Post
Old 18th January 2011, 04:56 AM
curiouser
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextile View Post
[/i]

-- When I was last in HCMC., maybe 15+yrs. ago., such outdoor & evening cruising as there was was near to the Zoo. and to the dockyard/port area - both AYOR., I thought!
- I visited NHA TRANG,too. Plenty of evening & female prostitutes on the beach-front nr. to the War Mem'l.. But also gangs of young vigilantes patrolling the wooded area at the southern end of the beach and along the beach itself on the look-out for any & even remote signs of hanky-panky, even between ortho-sexual couples.
I have lived in NT for several months and I highly recommend to avoid the beach area at night. The discot. at Nha Trang Lodge hotel is a well known pick up place with "normal" gays and of c. MBs as well. Besides police in NT is well known for being a bunch of scum bags. There is a pattern: Prostitute (m/F) picks up customer on the beach and takes him to a quiet place where soon police will show up and catches customer "in the act", police takes at least 50 USD and shares it later with the prostitute. I was told this story by taxi drivers and some close (straight) Vietnamese friends. Besides it is forbidden...by law.. that a Vietnamese person shares a room overnight with a foreigner unless they are married. Of course there are hotels everywhere with a special relationship to police but raids in hotelrooms at night DO happen. I have a good friend who has been married to a V. lady for 20 years. When travelling Vietnam they have to show their marriage certification in order to avoid booking 2 rooms. I never could find out if this law refers to same sex couples,too but I think so.
Quote |